Software Development Test Specialist
Title: Software Development Test Specialist – FULL TIME
The Software Development Test Specialist will be responsible for qualifying products while they are still in development, before they go to Quality Assurance. This role will require understanding of how to evaluate deliverables against marketing and derived requirements, testing both application and embedded system related software/firmware and completing the appropriate documentation. The role is responsible for ensuring traceability from initial concept to the final product design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing test cases, test plan, and test suites.
- Executing test cases, test plans, and test suites.
- Reviewing deliverables as needed.
- Identifying deliverable deficiencies and initiating corrective measures.
- Maintaining and improving testing infrastructure as required.
- Good technical understanding of electronic hardware and user software applications.
- Ability to translate documented product requirements into test requirements.
- Ability to concisely communicate technical information verbally and in writing, with significant attention to detail.
- 5 years of experience developing and conducting test protocols on systems with hardware and application software
- Experience in the medical product or other highly regulated industry.
- Knowledge & experience with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of programming or at minimum scripting (C, C++, Python) is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to helping improve the health and well-being of people with cardiovascular conditions.
- The ability to make a difference within a close-knit but growing company.
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, paramedical, and death/disability benefits
- Generous vacation allotment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Opportunities for training
- A team lunch and quiz on Fridays
- A workplace within the heart of Kanata North, with easy walking access to a number of restaurants, shops, and the extensive Beaver Pond Trail network
Send your application to:
If you have the experience we are looking for, please forward your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. AusculSciences will provide reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities to allow you to participate in the recruitment process, upon request.
AusculSciences Canada Inc.
48 Steacie Drive, Ottawa, ON K2K 2A9